Monday, November 16, 2009

Hawks Sharks game pics

So I was able to go to the Hawks Sharks game at the United Center yesterday. It was my first time seeing either team in person and the game was amazing. Not only did my boys win but my favorite Hawks dman Brent Seabrook had the game winner in overtime. I took a ton of pictures and while they didn't turn out as well as I would have liked I did get some good ones. I figured since this story was about Patrick Kane and the hawks I would share some of them.

Photobucket

I love Joe Thornton. He was seriously one of my first hockey crushes and I still love him to this day

Photobucket

Sharpie

Photobucket

Tazer talking to a ref during a video review to see if SJ had scored a goal, which ended up being upheld as not a goal.

Photobucket

I labeled this picture as " My two favorite Patricks"

Photobucket

Seabs during a stoppage in play

Photobucket

Tazer waiting to take a face off

Photobucket

Kaner and Heater waiting for a face off

Photobucket

Sharpie waiting for a face off

Photobucket

Another of Kaner

Photobucket

Kaner and Tazer waiting for a face off

Photobucket

Seabs being interviewed as the first star of the game

I have some other pics but if I put them all on here this post would be huge. I plan on making an actual post tonight or tomorrow. I have some of the next one written but I am stuck about half way. I am not really sure where I want this story to go but I am trying to figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even explain how jealous I am right now!!

    EEK! I hope you had a blast, /sigh, I wish I could have been there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a blast. It was just what I needed after having to deal with my asshole boss and assistant manger at work the last couple of months. I felt so much more relaxed after a couple of beers and two plus hours of cheering for my guys. I hope to make it to at least one more game before the season ends.

    ReplyDelete