Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday game

This post has nothing to do with the story but I am so excited I had to share. I just scored a ticket to the Nov 15th game for the Blackhawks vs the San Jose Sharks. The ticket is for section 114 row 9. I can't wait to see the guys play in person and am really excited to see Joe Thornton because he was seriously one of my favorite Bruins and one of my first hockey crushes. Now I just need to get tickets for the minn wild pens game and my life will be complete! lol. And to the two people following this blog, I missed the fact that there were people who actually were reading this but now that I know I will be making regular posts. I never thought that there would be anybody who would be interested, I basically started this blog because I enjoy writing and this blog is a lot easier than all of the notebooks that I keep laying around. So thanks to the girl who left the comment. It was appreciated and I hope that you keep enjoying what I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment