Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hawks vs Flyers

So the Flyers will be playing the Hawks for the Stanley cup. It goes without saying that I really hope the Hawks can go all of the way since the thought of the Stanley Cup going to the Flyers makes me vomit in the back of my mouth. Plus I'm pretty sure that Burish would bring the cup to Madison for his day and that would be a forty five minute drive that would be totally worth calling into work for. If it happens it would make the second consecutive summer that the cup spent a day in Wisconsin, which I think is pretty damn cool. For those of you that don't know, Ruslan Fedetenko lives with his family during the summer in a ritzy waterfront community called Sister Bay, which is up in Door County. Even though he is Ukranian he had his day with the cup there. I will be trying to update the story as soon as I can. I'm just not a hundred percent sure what I want to do from here on out so I have to spend a little time figuring that out. I might skip ahead a little bit but I'm not sure. But be assurred that some kind of update is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment