Sunday, January 10, 2010

I just wanted to say thanks for the comments that I have been recieving recently. I wasn't sure that I liked what I did with the story but it is nice to know that you guys are enjoying it. I have been reading fanfiction for awhile now and didn't realize until I started my own what a big deal it is to get them. I'm currently starting my online classes again and since I don't have an internet connection of my own I have to go to a friends so I guess what I am saying is that I probably won't be able to update as much as I would like. I am currently working on the next chapter though and hope to have it up here pretty soon. This has been a great distraction for me when things in real life are not going as planned and I don't plan on quitting any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment