Sunday, April 25, 2010

Everything We Had Chapter 33

To EHisCDN. Sorry for playing with your emotions but I couldn't resist. lol. I'm not sure if you are aware of this but it was your comments on my posts since you started following that gave me the idea for the last couple of chapters so really it's all your fault anyways.lol. And that line that Burish said was inspired by the Roomie video that the Hawks put out last year with Bur and Sharpie in it, which is hilarious. It's just one of the many reasons why I love these two guys. That and the fact that they are both gorgeous doesn't hurt either. To the people who are reading but can't/don't comment, I hope you are still liking the story. So on to the next chapter.





The rest of the week went by without incident but there was this underlying current of tension between us that had never been there before. We were more careful around each other in what we said and especially when it came to physical contact. And when I say careful I mean that we pretty much avoided it all together. Karri came home a few days earlier than expected and she knew right away that something wasn't right but she seemed to take my explanation that I wasn't feeling well without question, much like Patrick had when I talked to him. He was getting concerned and told me that I should make an appointment with a doctor as soon as he got back into town. I agreed just keep him from worrying but little did he know that the kind of doctor I needed to see was the kind with a couch, not a stethoscope. They finally were on there way home and even though I knew it was going to be late when they got in I tried to stay up to see him. I must have fallen asleep on the couch because the next thing that I knew I felt a hand brushing across my face and lips being placed on mine.




" Hey what are you doing sleeping down here?" he said as he sat his bag down and shrugged off his suit jacket




" I was waiting for you but I guess I fell asleep." I said trying not to yawn.







" It's okay I figured you'd be sleeping but I'm glad your up. I've missed you."




I leaned up so I could pull him down to me and he had to brace himself with his hands to keep from falling on me completely. I loosened his tie and threw it on the floor and started in on the buttons of his dress shirt.I was desperate to get him undressed. He took my hand and kissed the inside of my wrist to slow things down.





" It's nice to know that you want me so bad and I know that it's late but we do have a little while.





He grabbed my other hand and stretched my arms out over my head. He kept a light hold on my wrists as he settled himself between my legs and stretched out his body over mine. He nestled his face into my neck and started to nip and lick at my skin. I tried to bring my hips up against his but he had my lower half pinned down pretty well with his body. He let go of my hands to finish undoing his his shirt and I sat up long enough to get mine off before he resumed his position over me. I closed my eyes as he kissed me again, his teeth biting at my bottom lip to get me to open my mouth, which I did.









" Tell me what you want." he said in a low whisper, his lips against my ear




" I want you, just you." I said and I meant it. I felt like an idiot for even questioning my relationship with the man the was above me. Ever since he had messed up he had kept the promise to me and did everything that I needed him to and this was how I repaid him. I covered my mouth with his as I tried to drown out all of thoughts that were running through my head.


" Babe what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked as he leaned back so he could look at me

I touched my face and found that he was right. My face was wet and I hadn't even realized that I had started. I thought about telling him but I couldn't bring myself to say the words that would break his heart.



" I'm sorry. I think I'm just overly emotional from being so tired and not feeling good."

" We don't have to do this now if you don't want. I can wait." he said as he tried to move off of me

I grabbed onto him to make sure that he wasn't going to move



" No I want to do this. I really need you. Please?" I pleaded. He looked at me and resisted for a few seconds while he looked at me but he finally let me pull him back down on top of me. He shed the rest of his clothes and helped me with he rest of mine. I lost myself in the familiar sensations that started to course through my body as he slid into me and started to move inside me. After awhile I could feel my climax start to approach and my body tensed and I tried to muffle the sounds that were coming out of my mouth in his shoulder. He finished a few minutes after me and he let out a contented sigh as he moved off to the side of me as much as the couch would let him. I turned away from him so my back was against his front and I closed my eyes as he kissed the back of my neck and lightly ran his hands over the skin of my side. I tried not to feel another hand on me, one that was bigger and rougher in texture doing the same thing but it wasn't easy.



" Babe why don't we go upstairs and take a quick shower and head to bed. I know that you are tired and so am I. We can talk more tommorrow."

I agreed and when I got up I put on the dress shirt that he had been wearing when he came in while he threw his boxers back on. He grabbed me around the waist and gave me a kiss before leading me up the stairs into the bathroom. We took the quick shower that he suggested and he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I couldn't sleep right away, I just laid there and watched him as he laid there with a small smile on his face and I knew then that I was going to have to tell him what had happened. I ran my fingers through his hair that was starting to get just a little longer and curly again.



" I'm so sorry babe. I hope that you can forgive me." I whispered as I kissed his forehead. I snuck out of bed and went to sleep on the couch. He deserved to know what happened and then he could make up his mind if he even wanted to be with me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. My fault! Haha, well I'm glad I inspired you :). I thought that's where it might have come from, that video is so funny. Like when they pranked Tazer and Kaner lol.

    She seriously needs to tell Patrick, and if he doesn't keep her then he is the biggest hypocrite of life and I will hate him. Although on the bright side that will leave the option of her and Burish ending up together! I'm sad things between them are awkward.

    ReplyDelete